Wednesday 7 November 2007

Orciani - Made Of Fine Leather

It's cold outside and I am one of those women who always have cold hands. In order to avoid further exertions for the skin of my hands, I baught some nice black Orciani leather gloves at yoox.com. They are made out of fine quality leather fed with soft cashmere wool. The ultimate winter hand experience so to say.
As I am so exited about their quality I made some recherche on this italian label .


Orciani was founded in 1978 out of the need for a special belt for a special 23 year old italian boy. They boy I am writing about is Claudio Orciani born and raised in Fano (Marches), where the head quarters are still located today. ...coming back to the belt. This boy decided to create the special belt with a piece of leather provided by a shoe maker. A friend of his, who owned a boutique, adored it and advised him to produce more. We are writing now 2007 and Orciani still exists. They produce high leather accessories such as, bags, gloves and belts of course.

Orciani's collections are available for men as well as women and can only baught online under the following addresses:
www.yoox.com
www.thepursestore.com
www.saksfifthavenue.com
I attached some photos of the lovely sexy and very italien campaigns and my favorite pieces taken from his women's collection F/W 07/08.
Be inspired and have a warm winter!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Orciani Belts are made by unimaginable unadulterated cowhide and have phenomenal quality which give new look to men.We provide a finest collection of Orciani Leather Belts at minimal cost.