Friday 25 July 2008

My Window Wants...Lace Curtains

As we recently moved I read a lot about houses and decoration. This led me to a home report on Pearl Lowe's house in the Somerset countryside. The use fabrics in black lace curtains caught my attention. Despite it looks a bit gothic, the black lace creates a cosy atmosphere in a room and I have never seen it before. When I came across her homepage, I found out that she designs the curtains herself.

The House:

The curtains can be ordered on her website pearllowe.co.uk in different colours and fabrics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i definitely enjoy your own posting choice, very unique.
don't quit as well as keep posting in all honesty , because it simply just nicely to read it.
excited to look at more and more of your web content, good bye ;)