Wednesday 13 June 2007

Paris Restaurants...Le Refectoire

Since we moved to Paris our restaurants experiences go from top to flop. Last Saturday I decided to invite my baby for dinner. We went to Oberkampf in the 11th Arrondissement. Oberkampf is a quartier in Paris I like a lot because there are no tourists compared to St. Germain where we live. I chose a restaurant called "Le Refectoire" and I must have read about it in some Paris block (unfortunately I cannot remember which one).

The inside inside of the restaurant is very reduced, comfortable and enlighted with some great decoration details like a creatively painted wall - also the restroom is worth a go.
We ordered three courses for the price of 28 EUR per person. This was not expensive for the quality the offered. The food was fresh, original and nicely arranged. Le Refectoire met my expectations for all criteria and when I have guests visiting I would consider it as a perfect venue to have dinner before going out...not too sophisticated but still with style...and what is most important...tasty food and selected wine.


Le Réfectoire - 80, bd Richard Lenoir - 75011 Paris - Tel.: 01 48 06 74 85 - M: St. Ambroise or Richard Lenoir

No comments: