Wednesday 27 June 2007

Summer Sale 2007...Go For Les Jeunes Créateurs


Summer...Summer Sale...The best thing about summer sale is that it still takes place in summer. You can find clothes for half of the price than one month before and you are able to wear them immediatelly and at least for more than two months. In Paris it started today but yesterday I made my way to the 10th Arrondissement, rue Beaurepaire, where young designers sell their last seasons clothes at very reasonable prices. This was an initiative of tow young designers called called Jennifer (Les Créatures) and Alix (KaiFi) who decided to bring young designers at one place together. The selection is made spontanée by heart. They sell not just clothes, you will also find jewellery, bags and accessoires for the apartment.


My personal opinion on this event is that there is a nice selection of clothes but many of them are similiar and remind me of "Alice in Wonderland". Don't get me wrong, the clothes are still nice but do not really differ from each other. If you search a nice leather bag for a reasonable price you are definitelly right. The créateurs of Matières à Réflexion sell a nice range of urban bags which can be used everyday. If I wouldn't already have a "daily bag" I would have baught one of hers.

At the espace I baught this nice Jacket by Tamara Moreno (40 EUR only) and right around corner I found the body by American Apparel - I went home in a good mood because I think the combination of both find is manifique.



Details:


Sale June 26 - July 1


Espace Beaurepaire


28, rue Beaurepaire


M: République


Good To Know: They accept no cards for payment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick post to thank you for mentioning Matières à réflexion ant to let you know that the next edition of Des Filles en Aiguilles starts ... TOMORROW !! Same location on rue Beaurepaire !