Thursday 14 December 2006

White Trash Fast Food Club in Berlin



In April I was in Berlin with a friend. I decided to go to a club called "White Trash Fast Food" because the name sounded interesting. It is located on Schoenhaueser Allee 6/7 and consists of a restaurant, a lounge and a club. But it is not just a club, artists host their exhibitions there and the have several live gigs every month. It reminded me of London and as I love London I loved White Trash Fast Food. Another advantage of the club was that it is very reasonable priced (complete Berlin is very reasonable priced) They mainly played Indie Music and the party crowd was international and everybody was very different. Perfect! I drank lots of glasses of red wine got to know some nice people and danced until it was 6 AM. Check their website out via: http://www.whitetrashfastfood.com/
I also have to include a quote of their website because I really laughed about it:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." (Frank Sinatra)

No comments: