Wednesday 19 December 2007

2007 - The Year In Hair Transformations

2007 is slowly ending and I am looking forward to my hairdresser's appointment (chez Jean-Michel - What a cliché) on the 24th. This wonderguy nicely transformed my long hair to a beautiful bob cut shortly before I moved to Paris with the words "Oh la la, the perfect hair cut for Paris".


My hair is growing fastly and now that it reached shoulder lengh again I think about a new look for Christmas. Maybe bob again? The bob was nice but I have slightly curled hair and I am not motivated to blow dry and style 45 minutes every other day. Long hair again? I like it, but the current lengh is just boring. Maybe I should opt for something in between like Mariacarla Boscono did. I love her slightly curled bob and if I am not in the mood for spending too much time in the bath room I can easily put them together. Thinking about my own hair made me think about this years most "prominent" hair transformation. The most remarkable ones are attached and it is needless to say which one made the biggest headlines. Bien sur, Kates fringe. To be honest, she initiated no hair revolution, she didn't event want to initiate anything, but Freja and Irina had the look long before. Each transformation is nice for itself and a real beauty can never be deformed. Beauty can or appear in any custome, she stays a beauty.

Freja Erichsen

Kate

Natalia Vodianova

Mariacarla Boscono

and finally me

1 comment:

Taco Recipes said...

This was great too read