Thursday 27 December 2007

Premier Style - Paul&Joe

The campaigns of Sophie Albou's parisian label Paul&Joe are stunning. Always!

The interieur of her Homme Boutique in rue du four as well. Forever!
Browsing the label's website (consisting of Women and Men's Main line, Sister Line and Cosmetics), I recognized that the styling and presentations of their collections is outstanding. Without even owning one Paul&Joe piece I love the way the models are styled. It brings a customer so much inspiration how to style and wear her collection plus it makes it easy to love and long for this label. With regards to myself, I had the luck of owning similar slouch boots as shown in their collection. I once baught them for a nice price at a Depot Vente, wore them one time and gave them again back in order to sell. I had no clue how they would look good and I have no clue if they have been sold btw.The Paul&Joe model just wears them with flirty flower summer dress or brown winter wool dress with merino tights and I only want them back again now. Did you have a clue how white tights would be set perfectly in scene? What a great idea to wear them with a short white dress and a men's collection blazer. The photos make me look forward to the soldes next week. I already have some Paul&Joe-ish plans in my mind.




latest 4 pictures show mainly pieces of contemporary "sister" line.

No comments: