Monday 2 July 2007

Fashion People: Men's fashion spring summer 2008 in Paris

From June 28th to July 1st 2007, men fashion shows took place in Paris. Unfortunatelly I was only able to watch one fashion show about which I will post later. Sunday I headed up to 16th arrondissement to Trocadéro, where the Paul Smith show took place. My plans where just to enjoy the looks of fashion people outside Musée de L'Homme and take some photos. As expected, I was not alone following this activity. There were others, really famous bloggers like The Sartorialist, CafeMode.fr and The Facehunter, already there. I think they were also lucky to visit the show, in comparison to myself. For my part, I decided to be happy with just taking photos outside because I would have no chance to get in anyway. I tried to visist the Ann Demeulemeester show without invitation the day before, stood 1 hour in the "standing" line and exactly the 5 teens from the Netherlands who were standing in front of me got in. I am not a very dominant or loud person and I absolutelly refuse to behave like that and ask the press responsible to let me in like a crazy groupie. Maybe that's bad luck for me...

I hope to add some value with my pictures and try to avoid to many double posts.

Enjoy the fashionable crowd!