Wednesday 17 October 2007

Shop Kate

I was never a fan of models or celebreties collections, therefore I refused to write about Kate Moss for Topshop or anything else. Nevertheless I follow everything, especially Kates, related to my sympathy for her.
Having build up my own mind since last year, I have to admit that I think the AW07 and Christmas collectionis worth a trip to London by EUROSTAR.
It consists of beautiful dresses and cardigans made out of lace and knits. Her first design were only a copy of outfits she was wearing, very Kate and very special. What follows, goes more into the direction of real design with a personal note.

And to be honest? Model collection or not - who refuses a personal note of Kate?
Unfortunatelly the only send to UK, US and Austrialia
Favorites besides above:


It's interesting to see how the clothes changed from Rock'N Roll to a much more "clean", classic and elegant style.
Maybe it was the split up with Pete who influenced it or she just follows the way of fashion, which is going in the same direction.

No comments: