Monday 29 October 2007

Some Difficulties In Buying Tights...

Now that it is really cold in Paris (for Paris) I cannot deal with my usual Wolford Opaque tights any longer.
On Saturday afternoon I made my way to Le Bon Marché in order to buy comfortable light and dark anthrazite wool tights. I had no great expections, no need for hip la hip Prada or Miu Miu tights, only tights which are pliant, comfortable and warm. I tried some of the labels offered, including Le Bourget, Isabel Marant and Falke but finally went on to the good old Wolfords to figure out that they appeared to be most comfortable. Unluckily any suitable colour in any justifiable material (I refuse to buy synthetic materials) at any common size was sold out. What happened? I went back to Falke & Co. studying their racks carefully - same phenomenon

Did every female person in this city decide to shop tights this week-end? So what now? The gentle sales lady smiled and proposed to order some Wolford merino tights in antrazite to pick up next week.
Fall/Winter 2007 seems to be the season of tights. When I left the most peaceful place in Paris I finally noticed tights everywhere on the street: coloured tights, textured tights, patterned tights wool tights, stockings and leg warmers.

If you wish to figure out the latest legwear trends visit fashionlegwear.blogspot.com. It is a nice blog which provides a helpful inside on the above mentioned subject!

Shop tights more comfortable:
www.mytights.com and http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for every other informative blog.
Where else may I get that kind of information written
in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I am simply
now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
My web blog - file management

Anonymous said...

It's really a cool and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
My blog iscsi

buy king size duvet said...

Did every female person in this city decide to shop tights this week-end? So what now? The gentle sales lady smiled and proposed to order some Wolford merino tights in antrazite to pick up next week.
sewing factory for sale
cut and sew factory near me