Thursday 7 February 2008

A. F.E.E.L.I.N.G. C.A.L.L.E.D. L.O.V.E.

"What is this feeling called love.
Why me, why you, why here, why now.
It doesn't make no sense no. It's not convenient no.
It doesn't fit my plans no.
It's something I don't understand.
F.E.E.L.I.N.G. C.A.L.L.E.D. L.O.V.E."
PULP (Modern Marriage)

This PULP song is one of my favorite love songs. There is now better way to express love in words without sounding neither unreal nor unromantic. Now that I talked about the lyrics, I found the perfect site visualizing this F.E.E.L.I.N.G. C.A.L.L.E.D. L.O.V.E.

Style.com directed me to the
Love Website of Cartier which has been created to present their L.O.V.E. collection.
The site consists of course of the presentation of their collection which is classic, simple and classy and very well well known. So I don't think I need to blah on that one...

What is even nicer, is spending some time in the "Love Story" Section. It features short films which have been exclusively created to show how decisions made by your heart can influence your whole live.
Shoul you are still longing for more love after watching the short films, I suggest to visit the "Love Gallery" which introduces artworks from contemporary artists from all over the world, such as Flavia de Rin, Zoe Mendelson, Camille Henrot, Charwei Tsai, Yuko Takeyama, Marion Poussier and John Maeda who provide visualizations in form of films, short clips, photos and illustrations.
Should you suffer from a lack of love try:
http://www.love.cartier.com/

No comments: