Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentines...

Yesterday midnight in bed, already dark and ready to fall asleep, my baby suddenly said he had a present for me. I did not understand and thought it was a joke.
He said something like..."You know it's Valentine's.". No, I didn't because we made the decision to ignore this commercial event. He handed it over in the dark and let me guess. I had no clue...We switched on the light and there it was.
A lovely photology of the italian fashion photographer Gian Paolo Barbieri.
It is a great source of inspiration especially for hair and make-up. The photos are incredibly glamorous and colourful, totally different from editorials you find in recent magazine's. The book consists of a significant selection of his fashion shoots. I invite you to have a quick look...




No comments: