Thursday 4 January 2007

Une Jolie Fille...Zoe Kravitz

While browsing through the fotos of the fashion weeks 2006, I found several pictures of Zoe Kravitz, the daugther of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz. For sure it was obvious that this couple would have an incredibly beautyful child.Having said that I recognized that I am really getting older because when I baught Lenny Kravitz' "Mama Said" CD, he dedicated one song to his little daughter Zoe ("Flowers for Zoe"), who has really grown up now. Good Luck for her future - I am sure she will have a nice one... I attached an interview with her published in Jalouse Magazine (http://www.jaloufashion.com) (December 2006)



1 comment:

double bed size duvet said...

While browsing through the fotos of the fashion weeks 2006, I found several pictures of Zoe Kravitz, the daugther of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz.
pure cotton razai
cotton razai blanket