Tuesday 30 January 2007

Fashion I like...Denim Chic...Marithé Francois Girbaud

Everytime I open a fashion magazine there are various new jeans brands recommended which are all recommended as so called "Must Haves". I tend to read this with a kind of resignation and I most of time miss my favorite jeans brand. Most of the prices for the "Must Have Jeans" are very much exegerated. I would never ever pay 200 - 300 EUR for a Seven jeans? Why that?

There is one french jeans label for whose jeans I would pay the price:

The Marithé Francois Girbaud Jean! Each of their pieces is an artwork, especially the jeans and the shoes. I fell in love with a pair of jeans last years summer. The original price in the shop was 370 EUR and when the got reduced to 180 EUR I had to have them. You can also buy their clothes online ...so if you want to pay that much for jeans try to invest in artworks and not in mass production.

No comments: